I have to modify my assignment because my schedule is nuts. Instead, I wanna do 3-5 lists per week. If I want to exchange a list for a story, I can but it must have a list in it.
Also, Instagram stories count. So if I make an Instagram story and there’s a list in it, that counts.
Okay there we go. Better. I feel better now.
Here’s my thankful list for today:
- Breakfast with my dad, sister and bro-in-law and my niece, Juniper the Dog. The gluten free pancakes I made were a little chewy because I used chia seeds instead of eggs and maybe went a little overboard. But if you put a lot of maple syrup on it, you can’t really tell.
- My coworker at Brain Snacks wants to teach math so I told her to practice on me and she taught me stats and calculus. We even did logic puzzles. She’s pretty good. Then we talked about India and that made me very happy because I think that country is SO fascinating.
- I drank a lot of coffee today.
- Picked up my after-degree at the Registrars’ Office to say I finally finished it.
- Went to the library and looked at books.
- Had a great rehearsal yesterday.
- Baking soda hair rinses. Makes my hair look nice.
- Great rehearsals with lots of laughs.
- Line practice.
- Something that I miss a lot about Toronto are the conversations I would have. People were so interesting and they made me think and see things from new perspectives. I missed the intellectual conversation (not that I could ever keep up but I liked being a part of it). This week and even weeks before this, I’ve met people who remind me of Toronto. It made my day/week!
- Church in the hood.
- Contact lenses and eyelash curlers.
- The time I cleaned me room.
- My bosses and the admin I work with. They are patient and I actually admire the way they lead.
- Not gonna lie my podcast is a hot mess but I legit think it’s hilarious so I’m going to keep at it.