Things I’m proud of:
- Went for a walk (x2).
- Got most of my to-do list done at work.
- Learned new social media skills.
- Like website design and scheduling FB posts and so much more!
- Helped write website content for work.
- Found out I have a knack for it.
- Cleaned up Claws by Susan P blog. Gave it new flavour.
- Booked a nail appointment for the next episode.
- Met another possible guest for the episode following.
- Helped baristas with chores.
- Logged all meals in Fitness Pal.
- Practicing budget.
Things I’m not proud of:
- One of the guys I met on a dating app was being rude last night. I was snarky with him because he was acting like a dick. Even though he deserved it, I wish I didn’t sink to his level. I had a good cry about it in the car on my way to work this morning. Jesus was really sweet about it and forgave me anyway. I consider it an act of lovingkindness that I spent the day being an introvert, not having to talk to too many people, writing and creating social media content.
Things I want to do better tomorrow:
- Take a break from my phone.
- Eat less sugar.
- Do my laundry.
- Practice kindness.
- Go to bed earlier.
- Spend time with my dad.
- Not be passive when someone needs help.