- Yesterday was the 15th anniversary of mom’s death. I usually dread the day. But this year was okay. I didn’t get a call to sub so I slept in, ate this massive gluten free/dairy free brownie for breakfast, finished my cover letters for the law office jobs (decided to apply after all), stopped off at dad’s for soup and played some cards, walked to work for my box office shift at the Globe Theatre (which always feels like home), bought Epsom salts, had a bath and watched some of The Breakfast Club before falling asleep. It was actually a really good day and I’m thankful for that.
- I’ve been weaning myself off caffeine and trying to change my diet to figure out what the cause of my acne is. The withdrawal has been uncomfortable but I think it’s working and that makes it worth it.
- I’m thankful I have the time to get healthy and rest when I need to.
- I’m thankful for extra time to meet deadlines and ideas for drama/theatre class.
- I’m thankful for decaf coffee and avocados. I’m going to try making this avocado chocolate pudding that’s supposed to be low in sugar. I’ll let you know how it goes.