THE FIRST TO-DO LIST I WROTE THIS MORNING:
- Transcripts (from uni to RPS)
- 12 Lessons Outline for GTS
- 5-8pm Shift at Globe
- Wash floors (?)
- Make bed
- Read graphic novel (?)
- Do your nails. Practice on yourself. Be put together.
WHAT I ACTUALLY DID:
- Wrote list.
- Went spectacle shopping at Walmart for new glasses
- Picked up transcripts from uni
- Picked up eye prescription from home to bring to Walmart.
- Got price quote.
- Changed mind.
- Got groceries instead.
- Went home.
- Made lunch for the rest of the week.
- Ate supper.
- Walked to work.
- Had a great time at work. Aw. I love the Globe.
- Kept eye out for Lieutenant Governor of Saskatchewan who was making an appearance at ‘Chicago’tonight. Apparently, when you’re addressing them, you’re supposed to first say, “Your honour,” and after that you are to address them as, “sir” or “madam.”
- I got befuddled and said, “Hi there!” because I thought they were like all the other patrons and by then it was too late to say, “Your honour” so I stood there smiling like an idiot.
- Finished work.
- Walked home.
- Made list.
WHAT I STILL HAVE LEFT TO DO:
- Take transcripts to RPS
- Write 12 lessons Outline for GPS (due tomorrow)
- Write out questions for podcast interview/manicure tomorrow.
Wash floorsWash hair. Make bedSleep in it instead. Read graphic novelRead steps for Shellac Mani so you don’t forget. Do your nails. Practice on yourself. Be put together.Be yourself. With or without your nails on.